About Me

My photo
I love writing and reading articles, traveling places, making friends etc... Currently, I am doing my PhD in Computer Science in University of Memphis, USA.

My Personal Page:
Personal Page
My Blogs:
1. Blog in Nepali
2. Blog in English
3. Technical Blog

नयाँ लेखहरु

छुट्नै मन छैन मलाई

Posted by Nobal Niraula ( नोवल निरौला ) Friday, January 15, 2010

रेडियो सगरमाथावाट आउने संगीत आकाशमा कार्यक्रममा सुनेको यो नेपाली गजललाई निरा रानाभाटले गाउनु भएको हो । भर्खरै निकालिएको 'सम्भावना' गजल संग्रहको एक गजल रहेछ यो (हेर्नुहोस यहाँ)। मलाई निकै मनपर्यो र म विस्वस्त छु की यो गजल निकै चर्चित हुनेछ ।गजल :

लेखन: डा. क्रिष्णहरि वराल
गायन: निरा रानाभाट
एल्वम: संभावना

{छुट्नै मन छैन मलाइ, कति छिटो वित्यो समये} 3
कस्तो हुन्थ्यो होला जिन्दगी, यदि कुनै वन्धन नभए
छुट्नै मन छैन मलाइ, कति छिटो वित्यो समये

{तिमीले दिए दुख्खै पनि, मेरोलागि माया वन्छ } 2
{मेरो लागि माया वन्छ}
कसरी पो वित्ला यो जीवन, तिम्रो मिठो मायै नरहे
कस्तो हुन्थ्यो होला जिन्दगी, यदि कुनै वन्धन नभए
छुट्नै मन छैन मलाइ, कति छिटो वित्यो समये

एकै पल भेट्न पनि, फेरि कति कुर्नु पर्ला
{फेरि कति कुर्नु पर्ला}
कति खुसि हुन्थ्यो होला मन, समय यो वहँदै नबहे
कस्तो हुन्थ्यो होला जिन्दगी, यदि कुनै बन्धन नभए
{छुट्नै मन छैन मलाइ, कति छिटो वित्यो समये}


- समाप्त -

3 comments

  1. Nira Says:
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.  
  3. Nira Says:
  4. Dear Nobal ji, I am happy to know about this post. I have seen this post with video while I was going through Google. I should be thankful to you because you have supported this Gazal. I am delighted to watch this video and happy to read the
    English subtitles. I know that it is your feelings but its great. Thanks for giving us credit too. And I think it is the main thing.
    Thank you again.
    See you. Take care.
    Nira Ranabhat.

     
  5. You're welcome Nira jee. Nice to get your comments here. Actually, I was listening your interview in the Radio Sagarmatha when this gajal was released though I was in abroad. I liked it as soon as I listened it for the first time and thus shared the lyrics via blog. Later I found that somebody had uploaded the video. I then simply put the video together with the lyrics in this page. The voice, lyrics and music is so good. Thank you for such a beautiful piece of music. Hope to get such songs in future too.

    Take care
    Nobal

     

Post a Comment

World Clocks


France
Nepal
Thailand
Korea, Japan
Iowa,Georgia
Australia
BC,Vancouver

Number of Visitors