About Me

My photo
I love writing and reading articles, traveling places, making friends etc... Currently, I am doing my PhD in Computer Science in University of Memphis, USA.

My Personal Page:
Personal Page
My Blogs:
1. Blog in Nepali
2. Blog in English
3. Technical Blog

नयाँ लेखहरु

Is your msn messanger automatically sending "img807.zip" to your friends who are online..? Here is a solution...

Posted by Nobal Niraula ( नोवल निरौला ) Monday, August 13, 2007

To get rid of sending a attachment do the follwing steps:

  1. kill process vpctrf.exe from taskmanager.
  2. go to WINDOWS directory and delete vpctrf.exe file .
  3. arrange the folder by in WINDOWS and delete img807.zip


Please, inform this solution to all of ur friends after doing by yourself.

| edit post

0 comments

Post a Comment

World Clocks


France
Nepal
Thailand
Korea, Japan
Iowa,Georgia
Australia
BC,Vancouver

Number of Visitors