About Me

My photo
I love writing and reading articles, traveling places, making friends etc... Currently, I am doing my PhD in Computer Science in University of Memphis, USA.

My Personal Page:
Personal Page
My Blogs:
1. Blog in Nepali
2. Blog in English
3. Technical Blog

नयाँ लेखहरु

A Good Opportunity for JAVA Programmers!

Posted by Nobal Niraula ( नोवल निरौला ) Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Wakkanai Hokusel Gaukuen University and Kasareal Software Company is organizing a Java based Software competition. Top 10 software developers will get full scholarship to study M.E. in Japanese University.

If the participant is a professional organization it will get RS 50,000, RS 40,000 and RS 30,000 for first, second and third position respectively. Also, the companies will get the outsourcing work depending on their capacity.

For students, first one will get RS 40,000; second one get RS 30,000; and third one will get RS 20000 and get opportunity for higher study equivalent to USD 13,000.

Note: Dear friends, if you have this type of information and want to share among other, please let me know. I will post in this website. Your comment is valueable for me to proceed in future.


For detail Information:http://can.org.np/pdf/newsletters/newsletter-18.pdf

| edit post

0 comments

Post a Comment

World Clocks


France
Nepal
Thailand
Korea, Japan
Iowa,Georgia
Australia
BC,Vancouver

Number of Visitors